Johnston & Murphy Men's Ellington Wing Tip Oxford Men's Dress Shoes Review

Johnston & Murphy Men's Ellington Wing Tip Oxford Men's Dress Shoes Review




Received compliment from young secretary 30 sec after walking in the door! Chick magnet shoes!

Johnston & Murphy deserve credit for the style and comfort. Style and colors are awesome without going overboard. I have 3 pairs of expensive Tod's (Italian leather) shoes and these are even a little more comfortable ($500 vs $100). It's a shoe that you can be creative with mixing colors but still be conservative.

I recommend going down a 1/2 size (I wear a 11 so I ordered 10 1/2). Half size smaller is definitely the way to go with this shoe.

I picked up the grey and red first because it was slightly cheaper to try on the size. I immediately ordered the light grey and orange once I knew fit was good. Mine came with grey and red laces for me to choose.

Pros
-Ladies love the look
-Super comfortable, can last all day
-Great value for the money ($100)

Cons
-None