IMPORTANT:CHANGE ROUTER LOGIN INFORMATION TO CUSTOM LOGIN AND PASSWORD TO PREVENT HACKING INTO HOME NETWORK/ROUTER
Refer to my other guide for initial computer setup to enable WOL.
Login to DDWRT router
Go to Status -> WAN
- Look for IP address as shown in picture below (write it down)
Next, go to Administration -> Management
Next, go to Administration -> WOL
- Check enable WOL box next to computers you want to be able to WOL. Hit save and apply settings at bottom and make sure under WOL Addresses shows your computers listed like below
Last step is to input ipaddress and port number into internet browser.
- ex. ip address - 184.108.40.206 port - 6969
- This should take you to router login so input your information
- Then click add to homepage (makes it easy to access from IOS homescreen)
Done, now you should be able to click homescreen icon, login to router, and hit Wake up computer within DDWRT interface