Bose® IE2 audio headphones
Bose® IE2 In-Ear Headphones: Better Sound Through Research
Bose® IE2 audio headphones set a new standard for sound reproduction that conventional earbuds can't match. Re-engineered from the inside out, they feature an enhanced acoustic design that helps music sound smoother and more natural. And its new approach to construction provides a more secure fit and improved durability.
More Natural Sound
Enjoy more range and realism than you can achieve with typical earbuds
IE2 headphones reproduce music with more range and realism than most typical earbuds. A modified port design, in concert with Bose's proprietary TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, results in a richer audio performance with more detail in music's high frequencies. More clarity, even at louder volume levels--an overall presence you'd expect from much larger headphones.
Designed to Stay Put While You Move
Proprietary StayHear silicone tips offer greater in-ear stability during exercise and other active sports. Advanced materials and design allow the tips to nestle inside the bowl of the ear while also naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge. The tips come in three sizes to fit listeners comfortably for hours on end. StayHear tips also are designed to remain more securely on the headphone itself. Overall, they provide a better on-the-go listening experience.
IE2 headphones are sturdier than ever, thanks to advanced materials, construction and manufacturing techniques--all adding up to more lasting quality for you. Each pair undergoes rigorous testing to meet Bose standards for performance and durability.
Achieve greater in-ear stability during exercise with the Bose IE2 headphones
Versatility and Convenience
Bose IE2 headphones are engineered specifically for listening with MP3 players, laptops and portable CD players. The cable's angled plug fits directly into sources with recessed headphone jacks.
Also included are a sleek, protective carrying case with room for a portable MP3 player, plus original-style tips in three sizes.
IE2 In-Ear Headphones Highlights
- Greater in-ear stability from proprietary StayHear ear tips that nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge.
- Enhanced acoustic design incorporating a new port to help music sound smoother and more natural.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio with deep low notes from small, in-ear headphones.
- Reliable cable construction enhances flexibility and durability to better withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- S, M and L removable silicone StayHear tips for an adjustable, personal fit.
- Angled plug for extensive compatibility with most MP3 players, including most iPod® models, as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.
- Protective carrying case for storing headphones and a portable MP3 player.
- Hologram label provides a visual identifier and unique product code signifying the headphones are a genuine article from Bose. The hologram also has various security features that enable Bose to confirm the authenticity of the label. On Bose in-ear headphones, the label is located on the back side of the Y-joint's housing, where the wire splits off to each ear.
Advanced materials, construction, and manufacturing techniques provide lasting quality
(one side, with StayHear® tip)
|1.3"H x 1.02"W x .59"D|
( 3.3 cm x 2.59 cm x 1.5 cm )
|Cable length from earbud to headphone plug||45.25 in (115 cm)|
( 9.6 cm x 7.4 cm )
What's in the box
- IE2 audio headphones
- 1 pair each of S, M and L StayHear tips
- Protective carrying case