Ipad/Tablet Office Desk Desktop Table Clamp Mount


2xhome -Black Color 4.3" to 11" Aluminum Tablet Office Desk Desktop Table Clamp Mount with 360ยบ Easy-Adjust Holder & 22" Gooseneck Flexible Arm Clamp Lock for Samsung Galaxy Tab Acer Iconia A100 A500 W500 Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Lenovo IdeaPad K1 Sony Tablet S






Review
Bought this to attach to our headboard to watch shows/movies on our ipad in bed since we don't have tv in bedroom. It is longer than the other one we tried so I give them credit for that. Its slightly awkward to bend in tight corners, but that is understandable considering the need to be sturdy to hold tablet up. I tested on ipad air and it will hold it steady in certain positions extending straight out. Laying in bed it sticks out enough to not have to twist neck too much. I wish it had a couple more inches to be in front of me, but this is best option I've tried. One negative is the way that ipad mounts blocked it from how I originally wanted to mount i. I wanted to mount in middle of headboard and extend out between us and have ipad mounted on rear to face us. The way this mounts you can only curve it backwards and by that point it would be only few inches from headboard and impossible to see the screen. Instead I mounted on side of headboard as seen in pictures I posted.

Pros
Longer than other I tried
Sturdy to mount ipad air in full extension
Solid mounting option to fit multiple tablets between 4-11"

Cons
Wish I could have mounted it facing rear (see above)
Could use another 2" in length to be perfect, but that might affect sturdiness

I would recommend this product