UPDATE - HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING WITH OPTION #2 AS I HAD ISSUES WITH THIS SETUP
1. Download this file
2. Place the cmd file you just downloaded and put it in the Recorded TV folder you use for WMC (mine is on seperate drive, D:/Recorded TV)
3. Go to Start and type in Task Scheduler
4. Go to action and click create task, or on the right side you should be able to open up create task
5. Give name to task, I chose showanalyzer. I also chose to run with highest privaleges and to run whether logged in or not
6. Click triggers box. Click New. Set to on a schedule. Select daily and change start time to what you want, I chose 3am.
7. Click Actions box. Click New. Select start a program. Hit browse to find the ProcessShowAnalyzer cmd file you downloaded which you copied to Recorded TV folder.
9. Leave settings default
10. Hit OK. Type in user password and hit OK.
11. Should see your task now. You can test by rightclicking on the task and hit run.